Vedic Art courses are open to all who are interested or feel inspiration to the inner realization process. Whether or not you have previous experience in painting doesn’t make difference. Vedic Art is suitable as a further training for professionals in the creative arts, while for amateurs it can become a way of life, and for anyone become an alternative route to studying visual arts.
By working through the principles of Vedic Art you can:
* Awaken to your unique gifts enabling you to unleash the REAL you
* Remember how to express yourself from within and flow with creative process
* Begin to create without demand or planning
* Feel more confident about yourself and your capabilities
* Learn to listen to your heart and start to live accordingly to what is there
* Return faith in yourself through the acceptance of whom you are
* Paint your dreams and allow them to manifest for you
* Liberate from the blockages of ego and fears
* Vedic Art it is not a therapy but it can be deeply therapeutic
* Your heart in result opens up to show the truth about yourself and your own divine presence.
More information about Vedic Art method is available on official Vedic Art Ireland website.
How does Online Course work?
Online course (for Foundation or Continuation level) consists of 15 classes (30 to 40 minutes each) via Zoom platform and you complete painting exercises in your own time between classes. Please schedule 2-4 hours for each exercise between classes. Classes are usually scheduled once or twice a week.
MATERIALS: You will need 8 to 12 canvas, acrylic paints (at least 75ml of 6-10 colors), brushes, paper, sketchbook, pencils, color pencils or crayons, glue, scissors and various decorations.
To see upcoming online courses dates please visit Events page.