Skip to content
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Holistic Therapies can have benefits and risks. They have been shown to have great benefits for people who go through it. Therapies offered by Lorelai I. Dali lead to better level of relaxation, stimulation of your body’s self-healing mechanisms, more satisfying relationships, solutions to specific problems, and significant reductions in feelings of stress along with learning better coping mechanisms and heightening level of happiness in life. At times holistic therapies also involve experiencing unpleasant aspects of client’s life and feelings such as sadness, guilt, anger, frustration, loneliness, and helplessness during the sessions, that may feel uncomfortable or distressing. These are natural in a healing process and necessary to facilitate release of root cause of the problem.
- Mutual respect, kindness and consideration are basis for successful therapeutic relationship.
- Since holistic therapies deal with delicate matters of body, mind and emotions that cannot always be explained or understood within a strict scientific system, therefore results vary and we cannot not guarantee expected results. To ensure the best possible outcome we ask you to commit to participate in each session to the best of your ability.
- Holistic therapies are not a replacement for medical treatment, psychological or psychiatric services or counseling. Lorelai I. Dali does not treat, prescribe for or diagnose any condition and you are advised to consult your doctor concerning my health issues prior to taking up any holistic therapy treatment.
- Willingness to change is the first step towards better life, therefore we cannot treat your husband, mother or friend etc. unless they express the wish to participate in therapy.
- Please be advised that I will offer you the best service possible and that we strictly abide by the Code of Ethics.
- Confidentially and privacy regarding all and any sessions will be honored between the therapist and the client. This same confidentially is respected when working with minors under the age of eighteen (parental consent is required).
- In cases such as suspected abuse to an elderly or a minor, or cases when client may be threatening serious bodily harm to himself or another, therapist is required by the Law to take protective actions, which may include notifying potential victim or client’s family members, or contacting the Gardai.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS & PAYMENT
- All bookings need to be made in advance and are subject to availability. You can make a booking by prepaying for the chosen session or filling out Contact Form.
- Payment is required in advance or at the time of the appointment.
- For bundle deals and special offers full payment is required upfront and all sessions in the bundle are to be used within 3 months from the initial session.
- In special circumstances I may offer sliding scale for low income and unemployed clients, subject to agreement.
- Cancellation policy for individual sessions is 24 hours. Please understand that late cancellations and no-shows mean that someone else, who might have gained a benefit from therapy has missed this opportunity on your account. Any sessions missed or cancelled less than 24 hours prior the appointment time are due to be paid for. Emergencies and Acts of God will be taken into consideration, but please, use common sense.
- Any changes to appointment dates and times must be made no less than 24 hours in advance.
- Clients who miss or cancel appointments more than 3 times in a row will need to wait a month before being able to book a session again. I take your wellbeing seriously but without your cooperation, there can be no improvement.