– 30-hour Vedic Art course, facilitated in beautiful gardens and scenic terraces of private villa by two experienced Vedic Art teachers: Violetta Brandys from Birmingham and Lorelai I. Dali from Dublin. Completing the course awards the Level 1, 2 or Teacher Level 1 Certificate (choose one option) – taught in English and Polish Language
– Basic supply of paper, pencils, and decorations
– 7 nights stay in shared room in private villa with a pool and gardens, located 25km from Lisbon close drive to beaches
– Continental breakfast
– Coffee, tea, water
– Individual time with either teacher, if needed during the course
– 2 evening group night activities
Additional costs to cover by each participant:
– Return flights from your location to Lisbon (It’s smart to book the flight tickets in advance as they tend to be quite expensive during the summer. We can assist in searching for the flight tickets)
– Transfer to Villa (easy and affordable access by train from Lisbon to Sintra)
– Optional sightseeing or beach trips in the afternoons, if desired
– Lunch, Dinner and Drinks (affordable local food options walking distance from the villa)
– Painting materials: you can either bring your own materials from home or buy paints and canvasses in Lisbon, but please remember to add the check-in baggage accordingly. (8-12 Canvas / canvas boards/ canvas roll; 8-10 75ml tubes of acrylic paints, various brushes)
ABOUT VEDIC ART
Vedic Art is an intuitive painting method, that allows you to connect with your heart and let your inner world manifest on an empty canvas.
Taking part in a Vedic Art course is a wonderful way for you to connect with your creativity, reduce stress and liberate the potential for new ideas.
Workshops are open to all who are interested or feel inspiration to the inner realization process. Whether or not you have previous experience in painting doesn’t make difference.
For 7 days, you are going to experience a spontaneous and natural process of creation, without copying or recreating anything. You will be unlocking your creativity not only in painting. Your brushes and canvas are the tools to revive your creativity in all parts of your life. You may think that only special people with special skills and abilities can paint. Not at all. Everyone can do it, not by learning anything, but by revealing the inner self while following and applying the principles of Vedic Art. If you have no experience with the brushes and paints, it’s perfectly well. It’ll be easy for you to dive into your heart, without thinking about any do’s and don’ts.
Vedic Art is not a theory that can be grasped; it can only be experienced. This experience is unique for each and every person and brings about the images which are intimately connected with their creator.
„Vedic Art methodology is the heart”
By working through the principles of Vedic Art you can:
* Awaken to your unique gifts enabling you to unleash the REAL you
* Remember how to express yourself from within and flow with creative process
* Begin to create without demand or planning
* Feel more confident about yourself and your capabilities
* Learn to listen to your heart and start to live accordingly to what is there
* Return faith in yourself through the acceptance of whom you are
* Paint your dreams and allow them to manifest for you
* Liberate from the blockages of ego and fears
* Vedic Art it is not a therapy but it can be deeply therapeutic
* Your heart in result opens up to show the truth about yourself and your own divine presence