“Vedic Art does not teach how to paint – No – Vedic Art is a way to remember how to paint and how art can be created.”
~ Vedic Art founder, Curt Kallman ~
The 17 Vedic Art principles come from the ancient Indian teachings, the Vedas. The ancient Vedic scribes from India tell us that just as a seed knows it will become a flower so too, we have within all knowledge of ourselves and life itself within us. The principles are guides both in art and in life; they teach us a science of life and natural laws which exist in all of us but are not yet activated.
Taking part in a Vedic Art course is a wonderful way for you to connect with your creativity, reduce stress and liberate the potential for new ideas.
Workshops are open to all who are interested or feel inspiration to the inner realization process. Whether or not you have previous experience in painting doesn’t make difference. Vedic Art is suitable as a further training for professionals in the creative arts, while for amateurs it can become a way of life, and for anyone become an alternative route to studying visual arts.
By working through the principles of Vedic Art you can:
* Awaken to your unique gifts enabling you to unleash the REAL you
* Remember how to express yourself from within and flow with creative process
* Begin to create without demand or planning
* Feel more confident about yourself and your capabilities
* Learn to listen to your heart and start to live accordingly to what is there
* Return faith in yourself through the acceptance of whom you are
* Paint your dreams and allow them to manifest for you
* Liberate from the blockages of ego and fears
* Vedic Art it is not a therapy but it can be deeply therapeutic
* Your heart in result opens up to show the truth about yourself and your own divine presence.
There are 2 Vedic Art levels plus a teaching course for those interested in sharing this method. Vedic Art 1st Level (Foundation) Course opens you up to the 17 Vedic Principles and sends you onto your spiritual and creative journey. Vedic Art 2nd Level (Continuation) Course allows you to explore the Principles deeper and connect even more with your inner Creator. All levels are taught in Ireland by Lorelai I. Dali in English and Polish language. Each level takes 30 hours to learn, which is usually split into weekends; 10am to 6pm each day or evening sessions.
More information about Vedic Art is available on official Vedic Art Ireland website.
NOTE: The course fee does not include painting materials. You will need 8 to 12 canvas, acrylic paints (at least 75ml of 6-10 colors) and brushes. They can be bought at the course (bargain prices) or students can bring their own. Other materials will be provided.
|You would love to attend the course but live too far from Dublin? Don’t worry – we can come to you and teach the course wherever you are! Become a host for Vedic Art Course and attend the event for free plus make a commission! Check out our Affiliate Program for more details.
Individual Distant Learning Courses via Skype are also available.