What is the NADA model?
A non-verbal approach to healing that involves the gentle placement of up to five small, sterilized disposable needles
into specific sites on each ear. The recipients sit quietly for 15-20 minutes listening to soft music.
NADA ear acupuncture is an adjunct therapy which is clinically effective, cost-efficient, drug-free and compatible
cross-culturally. The combined application of acupuncture with psychotherapy enhances opportunities for success.
– Reduced cravings for alcohol and drugs, including nicotine
– Minimized withdrawal symptoms
– Increased calmness, better sleep, and less agitation
– Relief from stress and emotional trauma
– An easier connection with psychotherapy
– A discovery of inner quiet and strength
– An intention for recovery
Session lasts 1/2 hour including consultation.