In traditional Japanese aesthetics, wabi-sabi (侘寂) is a world view centered on the acceptance of transience and imperfection. The aesthetic is sometimes described as one of beauty that is “imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete”.
Celebrate the perfection of your imperfections with this design based on original painting by Lorelai I. Dali. Show the world that being different, unique and a little weird is a superpower!
Want to add a splash of color to your home? This premium feel pillow with a shape-retaining insert is just what you’re looking for! It’ll make any room luxurious and provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap.
Size 18×18 inches
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland