Namaste is a Sanskrit word now commonly used in spiritual or yoga circles as a greeting or farewell. But the meaning goes much deeper than that. When you bow with Namaste you say to the other:
I honor the place in you in which the Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me.
We are One.
This fun design is a combination of I Am Light painting and digital editing by Lorelai I. Dali and it conveys the energy of Namaste on many vibrational levels.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China