Meraki means to do something with passion, with absolute devotion, with undivided attention. It is putting your soul, a piece of yourself into what you do – whether it’s a creative project like painting, writing, dancing etc. or just a simple daily task like making a cup of tea.
No matter how difficult or easy a task, if done with all your effort, with enthusiasm, with eagerness, with complete love, with all your heart – it becomes a divine expression of who you are.
This design is a a combination of original painting and digital editing by Lorelai I. Dali, done with Meraki to remind you to always put your heart and soul into everything you do!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China