Meraki means to do something with passion, with absolute devotion, with undivided attention. It is putting your soul, a piece of yourself into what you do – whether it’s a creative project like painting, writing, dancing etc. or just a simple daily task like making a cup of tea.
No matter how difficult or easy a task, if done with all your effort, with enthusiasm, with eagerness, with complete love, with all your heart – it becomes a divine expression of who you are.
This design is a a combination of original painting and digital editing by Lorelai I. Dali, done with Meraki to remind you to always put your heart and soul into everything you do!
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China