30 Days to Self-Love ChallengeOnline Courses
What is the 30 Days to Self-Love Challenge?
It is a programme I developed to connect to who you really are and help you learn to value, appreciate and love yourself more.
Why is it called a challenge? Because it will touch the parts of you that have long been neglected, ask uncomfortable questions and release, release and release!
Don’t worry, it’s not all work and no play – self-love also means being gentle with yourself and having fun! It’s a deep inner work on many levels that will translate into changing your life view and living more consciously and falling in love – with yourself!
Programme takes place over online learning platform over 30 consecutive days and includes:
- daily videos explaining topic of the day
- daily tasks (writing, reflection, creative, meditation and more)
- inspiring optional videos
- tools that you will use for life
- daily inspirations
- Facebook Group support and motivation
- yearly access to all course materials
What will you gain by participating?
- learn habits that last a lifetime
- release blockages towards self-love
- overcome resistance
- change perception about yourself and the world
- connect with your emotions
- create new relationship with yourself
- learn to be in the flow of life
- shift to living in joy and peace
- fall in love with yourself!
Daily tasks don’t require previous knowledge or any special skills and will take between 30-60 minutes or your time.
You will have access to course material via online platform on this website.
You will need: post-its, notebook, old magazines, paper and pencils / coloured pencil or markers.
- Designer Merchandise
- Art Prints
- Everything Else