Date(s) - 31/03/2019 - 31/12/2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Vedic Art is an intuitive painting method, that allows you to connect with your heart and let your inner world manifest on an empty canvas.
You don’t need any previous experience or artistic ability to benefit – the process of connecting with your creativity is stimulated by 17 spiritual principles that work on a deep subconscious level and let your inner artist come out to create art and your life!
The 17 principles come from the ancient Indian teachings, the Vedas. The ancient Vedic scribes from India tell us that just as a seed knows it will become a flower so too, we have within all knowledge of ourselves and life itself within us. The principles are guides both in art and in life; they teach us a science of life and natural laws which exist in all of us but are not yet activated.
Taking part in a Vedic Art course is a wonderful way for you to connect with your creativity, reduce stress and liberate the potential for new ideas.
Workshops are open to all who are interested or feel inspiration to the inner realization process. Whether or not you have previous experience in painting doesn’t make difference. Vedic Art is suitable as a further training for professionals in the creative arts, while for amateurs it can become a way of life, and for anyone become an alternative route to studying visual arts. Read more about Vedic Art
By working through the principles of Vedic Art you can:
* Awaken to your unique gifts enabling you to unleash the REAL you
* Remember how to express yourself from within and flow with creative process
* Begin to create without demand or planning
* Feel more confident about yourself and your capabilities
* Learn to listen to your heart and start to live accordingly to what is there
* Return faith in yourself through the acceptance of whom you are
* Paint your dreams and allow them to manifest for you
* Liberate from the blockages of ego and fears
* Vedic Art it is not a therapy but it can be deeply therapeutic
* Your heart in result opens up to show the truth about yourself and your own divine presence.
Skype course (for Foundation or Continuation level) can be scheduled in the time that suits your own personal needs. It consists of 15 classes (30 to 60 minutes each) and you complete painting exercises in your own time between classes. Please schedule 2-4 hours for each exercise between classes.
When: 15 classes scheduled to suit your needs
Where: your own home
What’s required: good internet connection
Self-investment: €350 (deposit of €100 required, to be paid 2 weeks in advance)
No painting materials will be provided for distant courses.
Bookings are closed for this event.